- Iroshizuku Fuyu-Gaki. This is a red-orange, but there is something coral/pink about it in my eyes. I like it very much.
- Noodler's Dragon's Napalm. What a fun color! I don't know what I'd use it for, but it is visually appealing. Definitely a Pink-Orange color.
- Diamine Coral. This is surprisingly similar to Dragon's Napalm. It is, however, a bit more orange. Still quite a nice pink orange.
- JH Orange Indien. This is one of my favorite oranges. Seems a straight orange to me. Very little red.
- Iroshizuku Yu-Yake. This has a little more red to it than Orange Indien. It does not photograph well here. Quite a lovely orange.
- Private Reserve Orange Crush. I think my bottle may be turning a bit, which is a problem with this ink. It was a bit more orange several years ago, now it's an orange-brown sort of color. I still like it though.
The Dizzy Pen has moved. This LiveJournal is now dormant. For an up-to-date version of this list please click here . Now that JetPens has…
I really was never a brown ink kind of person. It is not until recently that I've come into the fold so to speak, but even so, I really dislike brown…
This is a recent favorite of mine. I think of it as the darker, thicker, better behave sister to PR Arabian Rose. The Details: I'd describe…